Highly qualified and experienced in training and development, Margaret has designed and delivered bespoke programmes for leaders in the UK and overseas.
Margaret has over 17 years' experience in training and development and has designed and delivered bespoke programmes for leaders at all levels from entry level, first line management to Director. She has also worked with multi-cultural groups in the UK and overseas.
Margaret specialises in a positive psychology approach, skilfully combining experiential learning with mindfulness techniques and neuroscience to identify strengths and values to enable people to perform at their authentic best.
Key areas of expertise:
- Executive coaching
- Authentic leadership
- Strengths-based personal and team development
- Mindfulness-based approaches and neuroscience
- Development and Assessment Centres
- MA Development Training
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- Currently studying MSc in mindfulness-based approaches and neuroscience
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner (ABNLP)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Business Communications Practitioner (INLPTA)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Advanced Coach Practitioner (SNLP)
- Myers Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) Practitioner
- Extended DISC Personal Analysis Practitioner
- Strengths Deployment Inventory (SDI) Practitioner
- Transactional Analysis (TA) 101 Certificate
Recent key projects:
- Authentic leadership programme introducing mindfulness-based approaches into a rail company.
- Senior management team programme to increase self-awareness, improve personal impact and engagement for a Skills Council.
- Senior leadership team programme to deepen self-awareness and appreciation of personal strengths, in order to perform more consistently as their Authentic Best-Self for a rail company.
- Director and senior management team programmes to increase awareness of strengths, personal impact and to consider the strategic focus at a luxury car manufacturer.
- Senior management team programme to improve motivation and monitoring in project teams for an event production company.
- Graduate induction programme to create a global network, developing team working skills and identifying individuals’ strengths and areas for development for a leading investment bank.
- Management development and assessment programme for a Gulf oil company.