An expert in his field, Brian is an experienced organisational development consultant with an excellent track record in consultancy, training delivery and business development.
An expert in his field, Brian is an experienced organisational development consultant with an excellent track record in consultancy, training delivery and business development. He has over 20 years' experience in senior line management, leadership and consultancy, having worked in private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
Brian has developed and co-ordinated programmes for a wide range of clients, from managing directors and their teams to professionals within the Metropolitan Police Force. He is an individual who believes in an achievement orientated, practical, pragmatic approach to leadership, problem solving and decision making.
Key Areas of Expertise:
- Strategic alignment
- Leadership and team development
- Organisational development
- Executive coaching
- Team coaching
- Change management
- Performance management
- Implementation of leadership and management competency frameworks
- BA Management and Business Studies
- Post Graduate Certification in Education – Distinction (FE/HE)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychology
- Fellow of the Charted Institute of personnel and Development
- OPP MBTI Accreditation
- Margerisson/McCann Team Management System Accreditation
- OPP Strategic Alignment Accreditation
- Coaching Accreditation training
- Leading Organisational Change (Tavistock Institute)
- Deloitte and Touche
- Mckinsey and Company
- Lancaster University
- HBoS plc
- Hertz UK
Recent Key Projects:
- McKinsey & Co: Leadership competency development and delivery of executive 1:1 coaching
- Norwich Union: Life Design and deliver modular leadership programme and ‘on the job’ 1:1 coaching
- HBoS Plc: Lead consultant for senior manager development programme and executive 1:1 coaching
- Lancaster University: Leadership, team development and change management. Support for faculty Deans, 1:1 coaching support, team coaching.
- Leeds Community Mental Health Trust:. Senior team facilitation. Board strategy event working with the Chief executive to support a major change programme. 1:1 coaching