Ann is an executive coach, coach trainer and expert facilitator with over twenty years of experience of working a wide range of client organisations both in the UK and internationally. She is an Honorary Teaching Fellow at Lancaster University Management School where she provides executive coaching to participants on post-graduate leadership programmes and has tutored and provided coaching supervision on the Post Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching.
Ann brings a thought provoking, action orientated and output focussed approach to her work. She is passionate about enabling leaders to maximise their performance and is both challenging and supportive. Known for being insightful in identifying core issues, Ann is incisive in her questioning and effective in ensuring that pragmatic and sustainable outcomes are achieved during her programmes.
Key areas of Expertise
- Executive, senior and middle manager coaching
- Post-graduate and in-company training for coaches
- Leadership development and the Leadership Pipeline
- Team Coaching and High Performing Teams
- Post Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching (Lancaster University)
- Emotional Competence Inventory – Accredited user
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator – Qualified user
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) - Practitioner
- Master of Education (Bangor University)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (University of Southampton)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Counselling (University of Chester)
- BSc. Honours (2:1) Physiology & Biochemistry (University of Southampton)
- Lancaster University Management School
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets plc
- Welsh Assembly Government
- TeliaSonera Group
- Kuwait Petroleum International
Recent Key Projects
Lancaster University Management School (Honorary Teaching Fellow)
Provision of one to one executive coaching for middle and senior managers undertaking certificated and non-certificated leadership development programmes. Client organizations include Airbus UK, Cooperative Financial Services, Lancashire Constabulary, NHS Blackpool (PCT), the National Housing Federation and Total UK.
Tutor and supervisor on the Post Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching.
Tutor on the Post Graduate Certificate in Management for the FE sector.
Kuwait Petroleum International
Delivery of talent development programme composed of training modules and one to one coaching to build future leadership capability and leadership pipeline.
Wm Morrison Supermarkets plc
Delivery of coaching skills workshops to Store Managers and Human Resource Managers as part of the retail division’s ‘Coaching for Service’ initiative.
Delivery of integrated training and coaching interventions to develop middle and senior management capability within this global group of companies, including facilitation of workshops on ‘Leading and Managing Change’ and ‘Coaching for Performance’ to international groups of delegates in a variety of locations in Scandinavia and Eurasia.
Welsh Assembly Government
Provision of one to one leadership coaching for members of the Senior Civil Service.
Design and facilitation of team development events for the Shadow Management Board.
Facilitation of action learning process for the Senior Leadership Group of Cadw.