Andy is an experienced and talented organisational development and training professional. He combines excellent skills with a strong background in management and commercial roles.
With over 20 years’ experience in the field, Andy's approach is focused on facilitating performance development and sustained learning. He has wide experience in supporting the development of organisations, leaders and teams in both public and private sectors, particularly during times of change.
He has a strong belief that the main focus of development interventions should be the outcomes rather than the intervention itself. His flexible and engaging style has meant that he has been successful in working with a wide variety of organisations and sectors, across all levels, from board room to the shop floor.
Key Areas of Expertise
- Team Performance Coaching
- Leadership and Management Development
- Strategic Facilitation
- Managing Performance
- High Performance Skills
- BSc (Aeronautical Engineering)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Training and Development
- TMSDI Team Profiling
- Transformational Leadership Questionnaire 360° Feedback tools
- Metropolitan Police Service
- Mission Care
- Civil Service Learning
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Civil Aviation Authority
- National Grid
- HM Prison Service
- Singapore Civil Service College
Key Recent Projects
- Lead member of faculty on Leading with Purpose programme for Civil Service Learning.
- Major Organisational Development and Change project for Mission Care.
- Delivery of a number of milestone Leadership Development Programmes for Civil Service College in Singapore.
- Delivery of Advanced Manager and High Performance Professional development programmes for Tebodin, an international construction and engineering consultancy.
- Team Coaching and facilitation for a number Leadership and Functional Teams in AstraZeneca.
- Team and Leadership Development programme for HMP Brinsford.
- Team Development workshops for John Lewis in support of organisational change.
- Design and delivery of Leadership and Coaching Skills Training for the Metropolitan Police Service as part of organisational drive to change leadership approach.